Chapter 2. Creating an AngularJS Client-side Application in Visual Studio
In the previous chapter, we were introduced to the core concepts of AngularJS and components such as modules, controllers, services, directives, and filters.
In this chapter, we will learn how to use Visual Studio to build an AngularJS application, and the main sample application for this book will be initiated. We will explore the following topics here:
- Creating an AngularJS project in Visual Studio and using NuGet Package Manager
- Essential Visual Studio extensions
- Prototyping client-side components
- Organizing client-side code
- Creating the client-side version of a sample bicycle rental management application ...