Chapter 5. Testing and Debugging AngularJS Applications
The previous chapter put together all the pieces required to build an application with AngularJS, ASP.NET MVC, and ServiceStack. In this chapter, you will explore the different aspects of testing AngularJS applications in the context of Visual Studio. We will discuss the following topics:
- Unit testing AngularJS components
- Testing an AngularJS application end to end
- Testing web service endpoints
- Unit testing .NET code
- Techniques to debug AngularJS applications
- Support for HTML5 validation and older browsers such as Internet Explorer 8 and 9
This chapter assumes you have some knowledge of testing .NET applications.
The examples in this chapter can also be found in a source control repository hosted ...