Now that your development environment is established, your next task is to create an initial app.
The old way of building an app
In the following steps, we're going to create an app that operates like a traditional Windows Forms app. It will contain a UI and code-behind files just like those apps used to. Follow these steps:
- Open Visual Studio 2015.
- On the Start Page, click on New Project…. Refer to the following screenshot.
- Under Templates on the left-hand side of the dialog, navigate to Templates | Visual C# | Windows | Classic Desktop.
- Scroll to ArcGIS Runtime 10.2.7 for .NET Application.
- In the Name: field, change the name to anything you want.
- Click on Browse… beside the Location: field and specify the place where you want to ...