Practice Exercise | Setting Viewport Scale Factor
In this practice exercise, you draw some objects in model space, then create a rectangular viewport in a selected layout tab. From the layout, you Zoom the viewport in both the model space and paper space modes. Finally, you set the viewport to a specified scale.
- Draw some geometry as shown below:
- Begin a new blank drawing based on acad.dwt.
- Create the objects in the drawing window without zooming the drawing area.
- Select the layout tab. Notice that it already has a single viewport on it. You are going to erase this and create your own viewport.
- To practice making a single viewport, first ...