In this Learning Autodesk 123D Design training course, expert author Lydia Cline will teach you how to create simple, useful items suitable for 3D printing. This course is designed for the absolute beginner, meaning no experience with Autodesk 123D Design is required.
You will start by learning about the interface, then jump into learning about basic tools and techniques, including mirror, offset, scale, split solid, chamfer, and non-uniform scale. From there, Lydia will teach you advanced tools and techniques such as sketch fillet, combine/merge, loft, and sweep. Finally, this video tutorial will teach you how to 3D print the model.
Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will be fully capable of creating and editing your own models that will be suitable for 3D printing.
Table of Contents
Basic Tools And Techniques
- Combine, Subtract, Fillet, Extrude, And Snap 00:04:52
- Spline, Revolve, And Tweak 00:05:03
- Mirror, Offset, 3 Point Arc, And Scale 00:04:33
- Circle Pattern 00:01:51
- Text, Group, Combine, And Merge 00:03:18
- Split Solid And Chamfer 00:02:42
- Displays And Materials 00:01:57
- Rectangular Pattern, And Non-Uniform Scale 00:02:20
- Advanced Tools And Techniques
- 3D Print The Model
- What We've Learned 00:01:13
- Title: Learning Autodesk 123D Design
- Release date: October 2015
- Publisher(s): Infinite Skills
- ISBN: 9781771375207