Lesson 15Walk Cycle
The fighter character is now ready to be animated. To create a walk cycle, you will build up the motion one part at a time. Starting with sliding the feet and moving the center of mass, you will then refine the position and rotation of the feet. When that is done, you will animate the upper body accordingly.
In this lesson, you will learn the following:
• How to prepare a character for animation;
• How to animate the character’s legs and center of mass;
• How to animate the motion of the arms and head;
• How to refine a cycle using the Track View;
• How to export a clip file.
Animating a walk cycle
To create a walk, you ...