The countless tools and automation features included in Autodesk Inventor allow designers to create detailed models of their ideas. Autodesk Certified Professional, Adam Cooper, will take you through the many facets of this powerful software so that you can draft your product designs with precision and efficiency. From basic sketching to designing full assemblies, this course is perfect for the beginner with an interest in 3D modeling for mechanical projects.
- Learn which tools to use, when to use them, and where to find them
- Understand basic sketching operations and best practices
- Explore and practice with Inventor's part modeling capabilities
- Learn how to use the assembly modeling tools to bring your parts together
- Make an impact with exploded views and animations of assembled designs
- Create fabrication drawings to bring your project to the physical world
- Take advantage of the newest features introduced with Inventor 2017
Adam Cooper is a Mechanical Engineer and Certified CAD instructor backed by decades of experience in the Automotive and Industrial sectors. Specializing in injection moulding, assembly line integration, robotic automation, and industrial machinery, Adam has a deep knowledge of the real-world applications and the many tools that Inventor has to offer.