With Chef, you will be managing your infrastructure as code. All of the code should be stored in a
Version control system (VCS). Here, we are using the Git repository to store code revisions.
- Go to http://git-scm.com/.
- Go to the Downloads section for the Windows option with the latest 1.9.5 version.
- It will take a few minutes to get downloaded. After that, run the installable file.
- The Git setup will start immediately. Click on the Next tab.
- Select the Use Git from Git Bash only option, it will give you a command-line interface to ...