In this Learning Clojure training course, expert author Adam Bard will teach you how to write write Clojure code and structure Clojure products. This course is designed for the absolute beginner, meaning no experience with Clojure is required, although some programming knowledge would be beneficial.
You will start by learning how to structure Clojure projects, then jump into interacting with Java. From there, Adam will teach you about concurrency, how to write safer software, and how to interact with data stores. Finally, this video training will cover writing a web application with Clojure, including how to route with Compojure, render HTML with Selmer and Hiccup, and render HTML with Enlive.
Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will be fully capable of taking advantage of Clojure's unique feature set to start writing useful software. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.
Table of Contents
- Diving In
- Structuring Clojure Projects
- Interacting With Java
- Writing Safer Software
- Interacting With Data Stores
Writing A Web Application With Clojure
- HTTP With Ring Part - 1 00:03:49
- HTTP With Ring Part - 2 00:04:52
- Routing With Compojure 00:08:48
- Rendering HTML With Selmer And Hiccup - Part 1 00:05:29
- Rendering HTML With Selmer And Hiccup - Part 2 00:04:47
- Rendering HTML With Enlive 00:09:44
- Dependency Injection For Persistence 00:05:55
- Pulling It All Together - Part 1 00:08:51
- Pulling It All Together - Part 2 00:07:41
- Wrapping Up 00:00:40
- Title: Learning Clojure
- Release date: April 2015
- Publisher(s): Infinite Skills
- ISBN: 9781771373623