ES 2017's latest features and programming techniques simplified.
About This Video
- A comprehensive guide to understanding the basics of ECMAScript.
- Covers in depth all ES2017 features
- Code sample demonstrations with the latest features of ES2017.
You'll learn how building modular applications is much easier with the native module system and how your code can become cleaner, more succinct, and more enjoyable to work with. Moving on, we teach you how to create reflection objects, use them to expose hidden object properties, and test the security of these objects. Next, the videos demonstrate code samples and demos of the corresponding features, and their use cases.
By the end of the course, you will be familiar with the new features that are available in ES 2017.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Getting Started with ECMAScript 2017
- Chapter 2 : ES 2016 and the Transformation to ES 2017
- Chapter 3 : Exploring ES 2017 Features
- Chapter 4 : Exploring Async in 2017
- Chapter 5 : Shared Memory and Atomics in ES 2017
- Chapter 6 : Experimental Features with ES 2017
Chapter 7 : ES 2017 Additional References and ES 2018 in Overview
- ES 2017 Additional References 00:05:05
- Title: Learning ECMAScript 2017
- Release date: August 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788831871