Learning Highcharts aims to be the missing manual for Highcharts from every angle. It is written for web developers who would like to learn about Highcharts using the following features included in the book:
- A step-by-step guide on building presentable charts from basic looking ones
- Plenty of examples with real data covering all the Highcharts series types—line/spline, column, pie, scatter, area range, column range, gauge, and polar
- Subject areas that haven't yet been covered in online reference manuals and demos such as chart layout structure, color shading, series update performance, and so on
- Applications demonstrating how to create dynamic and interactive charts using Highcharts' APIs and events handling
- Applications demonstrating how to ...