Build a full fledged application with the latest API's
About This Video
- A pragmatic and effective guide to learning the Java EE APIs
- Comprehensive, exampleoriented guide covering APIs and why approaches are necessary in modern Java EE 8
- Demonstrates how to implement application business logic with minimal boilerplate code
Java EE provides a standard set of specifications that can be used to develop standardized applications, independent of the vendor. Enterprise applications do not change that often, and hence we need a robust platform such as Java EE to ensure sustainability. Thus, this comprehensive course—covering all the features and APIs in Java EE—will be helpful for developers. It also answers questions related to how Java EE compares to the Java language, should developers transition to it, and what types of application would benefit from it.
Both small businesses and large enterprises have benefitted from the various APIs provided by the Java EE platform to build dynamic web apps. This therefore remains one of the key skills sought by hiring companies.
This course starts by exploring the core JAVA EE components. Moving further you will learn all about HTTP endpoints. You will learn how to map domain entities with JPA. Cross-cutting concerns will be covered exhaustively.
This course teaches you how to deal with Asynchronous behavior. You will learn to access external systems. You will also learn about the asynchronous communication protocol. By the end of the course, you will be able to develop a car management enterprise application.
This video targets software developers familiar with Java who are now keen to explore the Java EE platform to understand how to build enterprise-level applications.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Core Java EE components
- Chapter 2 : HTTP endpoints
- Chapter 3 : Persistence
- Chapter 4 : Cross-cutting concerns
- Chapter 5 : Asynchronous behavior
- Chapter 6 : Accessing external systems
- Chapter 7 : Asynchronous communication protocols
- Title: Learning Java EE 8
- Release date: February 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788831130
You might also like
Core Java 11 Fundamentals, Second Edition
10 Hours of Video Instruction Overview Core Java® has long been recognized as the leading, no-nonsense …
Learn unit testing and mocking with 25 Junit Examples About This Video The course has a …
Complete Java SE 8 Developer Bootcamp
Master the Foundations of Java and the Topics of the Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 8 …
Java EE 8 Application Development
Build production-ready applications with the latest features of Java EE 8 About This Video Create Java …