About This Video
Get a good understanding of basic and advanced structures and algorithms
Master new and upcoming native data structures in ES6 and ES7
Understand algorithm analysis and implementation to resolve common programming problems
As businesses collect increasing amounts of vital data, the need to structure software components increases every day. Using appropriate data structures and having a good understanding of algorithm analysis is key to writing maintainable and extensible quality software, thus solving the crisis.
This practical course will guide you through a web application development cycle using a structured and disciplined approach, focusing on accuracy and efficiency as you build quality software.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Introduction to Data Structures and Algorithms
- Chapter 2 : Arrays, Linked Lists, and Sets
- Chapter 3 : Queues and Stacks
- Chpater 4 : Trees and Graphs
- Chapter 5 : Algorithms and Complexity Analysis
- Chapter 5 : Peeking into Algorithms to Sort and Search
- Release date: October 2015
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781782175698