- How do you enable labels for your data points?
- What renderer is necessary in order to rotate your tick labels?
- What render option will you set to make the bars in your bar chart appear three-dimensional?
- How did we show the user that revenue was increasing or decreasing?
- For which two events in jqPlot did we create event handlers?
- How else can you represent the product return reasons and the regional data in a bar chart?
- Think back to our chart showing reasons for product returns. If you had all the data available, what might be some other criteria you would look at to determine why the returns were so high?
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.