- What does OHLC stand for?
- What are the different parts of a candlestick chart?
- How can you skip over values in a tooltip using
- Which plugin contains the zoom functionality?
- Which options are needed to color the body of our candlesticks?
- We added vertical lines to our chart to try to explain outside influences on the stock price. What other events might we visualize to help explain the changes in price?
- What is the difference between the dates used for the x and y axes and the
y values for a canvas overlay line?
- What kind of data represented by different line charts can we add to a stock price chart to look for correlations?
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.