Explore Julia and Its Language Fundamentals
About This Video
- A practical guide to help you use Julia to tackle problems concurrently and in a distributed environment
- Master the techniques you need to create blazingly fast programs with Julia
- Covers control structures, functions, tasks, blocks, and I/O and advanced fundamentals
Julia is an easy-to-read language invented by MIT. It uses a simple uncluttered syntax intended to make linear algebra, big data, and AI solutions easy to specify and quick to execute.
This course begins with an overview where you will learn how to install and run Julia. As well as the basics, you will explore Primitive, Abstract and Composite types. This course will teach you variables, scope (local and global, static and dynamic), and constants. With this course, you will be able to carry out string operations and pattern matching. You will further learn to control structures, functions, tasks, and blocks.
By the end of this course, you will have explored I/O and advanced fundamentals, by carrying out vector and matrix operations.
The code bundle for this course is available at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Learning-Julia-1.0>
Downloading the example code for this course: You can download the example code files for all Packt video courses you have purchased from your account at http://www.PacktPub.com. If you purchased this course elsewhere, you can visit http://www.PacktPub.com/support and register to have the files e-mailed directly to you.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Getting Started with Julia
- Chapter 2 : Understanding Julia Fundamentals
- Chapter 3 : Julia Control Structures, Functions, Tasks, and Modules
- Chapter 4 : Using I/O And Advanced Features Of Julia
- Title: Learning Julia 1.0
- Release date: April 2019
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788477253
You might also like
The Go Programming Language
is the authoritative resource for any programmer who wants to learn Go. It shows how to …
Algorithms: 24-part Lecture Series
Algorithms, Deluxe Edition, Fourth Edition These Algorithms Video Lectures cover the essential information that every serious …
Grokking Algorithms is a friendly take on this core computer science topic. In it, you'll learn …
Effective Python: 90 Specific Ways to Write Better Python, 2nd Edition
Updated and Expanded for Python 3 It’s easy to start developing programs with Python, which is …