In this Learning MAMP training course, expert author Daryl Wood will teach you how to install and configure the individual software components of a MAMP server. This course is designed for the absolute beginner, meaning no experience with MAMP is required.
You will start by learning about the operating system, environments, and MAMP installation options. From there, Daryl will teach you how to enable and install server stack components, including the Apache web server, MySQL database, and the PHP scripting language, all of which are required for serving dynamic web content. This video tutorial also covers configuring the Apache web server, PHP, and MySQL database.
Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will be fully capable of installing and configuring the MAMP server stack for your own dynamic web development needs.
Table of Contents
- Getting Started
- The Operating System And Environments
MAMP Installation Options
- Server Installation Options.mp4 00:04:41
- Enabling and Installing Server Stack Components
- Apache Component Configuration
- PHP Configuration
MySQL Database Configuration
- MySQL Database Configuration.mp4 00:09:24
- Resources.mp4 00:01:10
- Title: Learning MAMP Server Development
- Release date: September 2014
- Publisher(s): Infinite Skills
- ISBN: 9781771372916