1. Change the cell layout to use the other two styles.
2. Expand the settings screen to allow for specifying two sort fields. Then have the sorting be done by first one and then the other field.
3. Choose different fields from the Contact class to display in the table.
4. Change the display in the table to be on this form:
Main label: Superman from Metropolis. Detail Label: Born on: April 18, 1938.
5. Find a way to have the picker for the sort field display the fields with uppercase words and the name as Contact Name, rather than contactName.