Follow these steps to create a tunnel that enable the users to create a new record in
- Open the Visual Studio project that you worked with in the previous user control example and create a new Dynamics AX user control like you did with the grid. Name this user control
CarRentalCreateTunnel and click on OK in the Add New Item form.
- Now, remember to add the new control to AOT by right-clicking on it and selecting Add to AOT.
- Open the user control in Design view and add an AxDataSource in the same way we did with the previous user control example. This data source should also point to
- Now, drag an AxForm element from Toolbox and drop it onto the Design view.
- Make sure that the properties for the ...