These are projects definitely worth having a look at:
- https://github.com/cleishm/libcypher-parser: libcypher-parser is a parser library and validation (lint) tool for Cypher, the graph query language.
- Structr (https://structr.org): Struct is an application generator, do their sample application tutorial, watch the video, and you will be amazed !
- https://neo4j-client.net/: Another command-line client.
- https://github.com/anvaka/ngraph.path: A JS library for fast path finding in arbitrary graphs.
- There is another visualization library worth your time, which is Popoto.js (http://www.popotojs.com/). It is built preceding D3.js.
- https://github.com/neo4j-contrib/neo4j-graph-algorithms: More efficient graph algorithms for Neo4j. ...