Different support channels exist for Neo4j's different editions:
- The Community Edition offers community support. This means that
you are welcome to ask questions and seek support on the public forums (Google Group, Stack Overflow, Twitter, and other channels). However, note the following points:
- The responses will always need to be publicized (cannot be private)
- The responses will not be guaranteed or timed
- Neo Technology does sponsor a significant team of top-notch engineers to help the community users, but at the end of the day, this formula does have its limitations
- The Enterprise Edition offers a professional grade support team that is available 24/7, follows the sun, and has different prioritization levels with guaranteed ...