Q1. The four fundamental data constructs of Neo4j are:
- Table, record, field, and constraint
- Node, relationship, property, and schema
- Node, relationship, property, and label
- Document, relationship, property, and collection
Q2. Normalization is expensive in a graph database model.
Q3. If you have a few entities in your dataset that have lots of relationships to other entities, then you can't use a graph database because of the dense node problem.
- True--you will have to use a relational system.
- True--but there is no alternative, so you will have to live with it.
- False--you can still use a graph database but it will be painfully slow for all queries.
- False--you can very effectively use a graph database, but you ...