Q1. Analyzing impact often requires:
- A lot of manual work in the database.
- Complex join operations across multiple different types of information.
- A simple path finding query over a graph database such as Neo4j.
A: 3. Path finding is a great use case for Neo4j.
Q2. Which of the following use cases is a great hierarchical use case for Neo4j?
- Calculating the average selling price over a million different purchase transactions.
- Calculating access control over a directory tree of users in groups and departments.
- Calculating the shortest path on a road network between two cities.
- Recommending a new product purchase to an existing client.
Answer: 2. Access control is typically a great hierarchical use case, as evidenced ...