Question 1: APOC is an awesome collection of procedures and functions
Question 2: APOC is a single man project
Question 3: There is a "dial 911" (US), "dial 112" (EU) command in APOC, is it:
- CALL apoc.help("me Micheal")
- CALL apoc.112("me, Benoit")
Question 4: APOC allows to limitate resource usage:
Question 5: Which APOC innovation allows you to get a bird's eye view on your graph ?
- CALL db.schema()
- CALL apoc.meta.graph()
- both, depending on context
Question 6: What is APOC made of ?
- All of that
Question 7: What is TTL ?
- Acronym of through the lens, a way to measure light for cameras
- The time to live of nodes, for data that would be meaningful after a period ...