There is more in APOC; we could write a full book dedicated to it. Among the other topics covered by this awesome library are the following:
- Triggers: They add a behavior to the database, such as adding a label to nodes that had another label removed.
- Refactoring: Modifying the existing datamodel
- Auto-expiring data: This gives your nodes a time to live (TTL)
- Dates manipulations (conversions from strings, add days, and so on)
- Interactions with other databases (CouchDB, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, and so on)
We encourage you to browse the documentation (available at https://neo4j-contrib.github.io/neo4j-apoc-procedures/); you will see how broad it is.