Dive into Neural Networks by solving real real-world datasets using Tensorflow
About This Video
- This extensive course helps you build your network in Tensorflow.
- This course shows you how to implement the different networks with practical examples
- It shows you how to solve the most common Neural Network problems with Tensorflow.
Neural Networks are used all around us: they index photos into categories, translate text, suggest replies for emails, and beat the best games. Many people are eager to apply this knowledge to their own data, but many fail to achieve the results they expect.
In this course, we’ll start by building a simple flower recognition program, making you feel comfortable with Tensorflow, and it will teach you several important concepts in Neural Networks. Next, you’ll start working with high-dimensional uses to predict one output: 1275 molecular features you can use to predict the atomization energy of an atom. The next program we’ll create is a handwritten number recognition system trained on the famous MNIST dataset. We’ll work our way up from a simple multilayer perceptron to a state of the art Deep Convolutional Neural Network.
In the final program, estimate what a celebrity looks like, checking for new pictures to see whether a celebrity is attractive, wears a hat, has lipstick on, and many more properties that are difficult to estimate with "traditional" computer vision techniques.
After the course, you’ll not only be able to build a Neural Network for your own dataset, you’ll also be able to reason which techniques will improve your Neural Network.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : The Dataset Driven Approach to Building Neural Networks with TensorFlow
Chapter 2 : The Iris Dataset – Your First Neural Network
- The Iris Dataset 00:06:06
- The Human Brain and How to Formalize It 00:11:46
- Backpropagation 00:12:05
- Overfitting — Why We Split Our Train and Test Data 00:09:34
- Chapter 3 : Predicting the Ground Energy State of Molecules
- Chapter 4 : Recognizing Written Digits with the MNIST Dataset
- Chapter 5 : Analyzing Celebrity Faces
- Title: Learning Neural Networks with Tensorflow
- Release date: November 2017
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788476379
You might also like
Advanced Deep Learning with Python
Gain expertise in advanced deep learning domains such as neural networks, meta-learning, graph neural networks, and …
Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras, and TensorFlow, 2nd Edition
Through a series of recent breakthroughs, deep learning has boosted the entire field of machine learning. …
Hands-On Neural Networks with TensorFlow 2.0
A comprehensive guide to developing neural network-based solutions using TensorFlow 2.0 Key Features Understand the basics …
TensorFlow for Beginners
A complete guide for building machine learning and deep learning solutions using TensorFlow About This Video …