Build, secure, and launch flawless apps
About This Video
- Build fast and scalable web applications and APIs using Node.js 10.X with Express
- Follow industry best practices in storing and retrieving data from relational and NoSQL databases
- Secure and deploy your Node.js app to a live server in minutes
If you want to start using Node.js for building applications on cloud and securing them, then this course will be a perfect practical guide. Learn techniques that will equip you while rendering the server-side needs.
This course will walk you through the complete process from setting up the environment to build, test and deploy your first Node.js application. You will learn about SQLite,Mongo among many others.
By the end of the course, you will have the skills to build flawless Node.js applications for real world usage.
The Github link to this course is : https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Learning-Node.js-11.x
Downloading the example code for this course: You can download the example code files for all Packt video courses you have purchased from your account at http://www.PacktPub.com. If you purchased this course elsewhere, you can visit http://www.PacktPub.com/support and register to have the files e-mailed directly to you.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Getting Started with Node.js
- Chapter 2 : Node.js Fundamentals
- Chapter 3 : Build Your First Node.js App
- Chapter 4 : HTTP Servers and Testing
- Chapter 5 : Persistent Data
- Title: Learning Node.js 11.x
- Release date: December 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789531794