About This Video
Discover the important concepts of object-oriented programming (OOP) and make your life easier, more enjoyable, and more focused on what you love doingcreating
Develop reusable code while creating three different clocks, a classic clock, a text clock, and an alarm clock.
Utilize the advantages of using constructors, methods, and properties to become an expert
This course will help you change some common coding practices and empower you by giving you the tools you need for more efficient development.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Creating a Clock
- Chapter 2 : Object-Oriented Programming
- Chapter 3 : Prototype
- Chpater 4 : Inheritance
- Chapter 5 : Events and Callbacks
- Release date: December 2014
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781783554331