Learn Object Oriented Programming in C# step-by-step in an engaging and interactive way.
About This Video
- This course reviews the pillars of Object Oriented Programming but demonstrates how to construct those pillars through the use of C#7.
- Explore the different ways we can build efficient, modular, object-oriented applications.
- Learn Object Oriented Programming in C# 7, in an engaging and interactive way.
- Explore new C#7 concepts such as pattern matching, Tuples, and more
- Explore real-world examples.
The course is geared around the idea that you, the programmer, are very much interested in software development and really wants to understand how programming works. You love to keep your concepts clear by practicing it yourself. You are interested to learn the popular Object Oriented Programming language C# and to keep yourself updated about the latest features.
You will start by looking at the C# implementation of OOP. The section will be more about providing definitions and everyday examples. Next, you will learn to set up your tools and environment, Here you will come to know about different type of testing in software development and also learn what is unit testing with an example. You will then walk through software requirement and the important units in programmings such as classes, objects, structures, and interfaces. After briefly knowing about access modifiers and properties you will jump into implementing all these developing a simple bank application.
After that, you will learn about some more important topics like exception handling, events, delegates, and generics. Then you will start looking into the new features in C# 7. Along with understanding what is Tuples, OUT Variables and deconstruction you will also write some example code to visualize these new ideas. After that, you will continue learning about some other new features and see the benefits of these. Ref returns & locals, Pattern matching, and local functions are the topics you will learn at the last section of this video course.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Object Oriented Programming Concepts
Chapter 2 : Get-set-ready
- Microsoft Visual Studio Editions and Installation 00:05:32
- Different Types of Testing in Software Development 00:03:55
- Unit Testing and TDD 00:05:14
- Unit Test Example: Calculator 00:04:00
- Unit Test Example: Calculator (Continued) 00:06:23
- Chapter 3 : Essential Topics of Object Oriented Programming
- Chapter 4 : Developing a Simple Bank App
- Chapter 5 : Important Topics of Object Oriented Programming
- Chapter 6 : New in C# 7
- Chapter 7 : C# 7 Features
- Title: Learning Object Oriented Programming with C# 7
- Release date: November 2017
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788296076
You might also like
C# in Depth, 4th Ed, Video Edition
"Jon doesn’t just explain how C# works; he explains how the whole thing holds together as …
Expanded Edition (August 2018) Updated with Design Patterns episodes from the Clean Code series from Clean …
C# in Depth, Fourth Edition
C# in Depth, Fourth Edition is a revised edition of the bestseller written by C# legend …
Hands-On Design Patterns with C# and .NET Core
Apply design patterns to solve problems in software architecture and programming using C# 7.x and .NET …