Spring MVC is a lightweight framework for building robust and highly scalable server-side web applications. With this learning path, you'll master the basics of Spring MVC as you create and deploy a well-structured Java web application using the Spring MVC module. Then, you'll move on to persisting data within your web apps using Spring Data and providing authorization and authentication with Spring Security. At the end of this path, you'll be able to construct sophisticated and powerful enterprise-grade web apps that integrate with Java and Spring technologies.
- Learn to configure Spring MVC applications with Java and Spring Boot
- Learn how to work with Spring’s support for web services
- Gain experience working with the Reactive Stack, and how to leverage reactive streams
- Understand how to perform request handling with controllers, and how to process them using an asynchronous and streaming approach
- See how to leverage flexible data binding with Spring MVC
- Perform exception and error handling and perform testing with Sprint Test MVC
This learning path is for you because...
- You're a beginning web application developer and want to learn the model view controller pattern to grow your web development skills
- You're an experienced web application developer and want to leverage the full complement of Spring MVC features
- You want to understand the major Spring MVC components and expand your knowledge of this Spring module
- Students should be familiar with the basics of the Java programming language
Materials or downloads needed in advance: None