If you want to develop a modern enterprise data strategy in your organization this learning path is for you. In this series of videos, the team at Silicon Valley Data Science will explain how you can solve real business challenges with data. From determining the business imperatives that underpin the goals, to defining the roadmap that leads to tactical decision-making, they’ll walk you through the complete process for creating a data strategy that will help your company experiment in such a way that you fail well, create value quickly, and become innovative and data-driven.
Table of contents
- Why Have a Data Strategy?
- Data Maturity
- What Is a Data Strategy?
- Strategic Imperatives and Business Objectives
- What Modern Data Technology Makes Possible
- Behind the Buzzwords: Docker, Spark, Notebooks
- Data Platform Architecture
- What Is A Successful Data Strategy?
- Data Strategy Method
- Assessing Data Gaps
- A Retail Example
- Development And Implementation
- Data Strategy Summary
- The Chief Data Officer
- The Experimental Enterprise
- Conclusion- The Power Of Data Strategy
- Title: Learning Path: Developing a Modern Enterprise Data Strategy
- Release date: March 2017
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781491985465
You might also like
Spark: The Definitive Guide
Learn how to use, deploy, and maintain Apache Spark with this comprehensive guide, written by the …
Designing Data-Intensive Applications
Data is at the center of many challenges in system design today. Difficult issues need to …
Strata Data Conference 2019 - San Francisco, California
Thousands of the data scientists, analysts, engineers, developers, and executives converged at the Strata Data Conference …
Python Crash Course, 2nd Edition
This is the second edition of the best selling Python book in the world. Python Crash …