If you want to develop a modern enterprise data strategy in your organization this learning path is for you. In this series of videos, the team at Silicon Valley Data Science will explain how you can solve real business challenges with data. From determining the business imperatives that underpin the goals, to defining the roadmap that leads to tactical decision-making, they’ll walk you through the complete process for creating a data strategy that will help your company experiment in such a way that you fail well, create value quickly, and become innovative and data-driven.
Table of contents
- Why Have a Data Strategy?
- Data Maturity
- What Is a Data Strategy?
- Strategic Imperatives and Business Objectives
- What Modern Data Technology Makes Possible
- Behind the Buzzwords: Docker, Spark, Notebooks
- Data Platform Architecture
- What Is A Successful Data Strategy?
- Data Strategy Method
- Assessing Data Gaps
- A Retail Example
- Development And Implementation
- Data Strategy Summary
- The Chief Data Officer
- The Experimental Enterprise
- Conclusion- The Power Of Data Strategy
- Title: Learning Path: Developing a Modern Enterprise Data Strategy
- Release date: March 2017
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781491985465
You might also like
Strata Data Conference 2019 - London, United Kingdom
The Strata Data Conference, the world's largest gathering of the data community, came to London April …
Devising a Modern Data Strategy
"How do you know your strategy is successful?" may sound like a trite question, but unless …
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …
Fundamentals of Software Architecture
Salary surveys worldwide regularly place software architect in the top 10 best jobs, yet no real …