Now it is the right time to start the real Puppet work:
- Select the virtual machine from the list, and click on the Start button at the top of the window.
- Once the virtual machine has booted up, you should see a login prompt:
- At the login prompt, type in the user name
root and hit Enter. Then, type in password
puppet and hit Enter again.
- You have now entered the development environment, where we can start familiarizing with the Puppet commands and manage our system. You are free to play around and change the configuration as much as you like.
- If you happen to break the environment, you can easily restore the original configuration ...