Build interactive chatbots, facial recognition, headline writers, and more. No AI experience required!
About This Video
- Hands-on examples to simplify your first steps into the world of Artificial Intelligence with Python
- Get well-versed with AI concepts and get up-and-running with AI in no time
- Example-based approach to developing powerful neural networks quickly using the best machine learning methods
Python has surfaced as a dominant language in AI/ML programming because of its simplicity and flexibility. It has great support for open-source libraries such as Scikit-learn and TensorFlow.
Built for rookie AI enthusiasts across four realistic projects, this course covers modern techniques that make up the world of Artificial Intelligence. Dive into your first natural language processing project, build a facial recognition system, and build your very own self driving steering code. You will explore the use of neural networks and deep learning, and how you can train and test sets for feature extraction. You'll be introduced to the Keras deep learning library, which you will use to predict taxi journey times, and to the use of natural language processing to find the most relevant articles in Wikipedia.
By the end of this video course, you will be confident enough to build your own AI projects with Python, and ready to take on more advanced content as you move on.
The code bundle for this video course is available at - https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Learning-Python-Artificial-Intelligence-by-Example
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Using Natural Language Processing with Knowledge Bases
- Chapter 2 : Face Recognition
- Chapter 3 : Predicting Taxi Journey Times
- Chapter 4 : Predicting the Steering Angles of a Self Driving Car
- Title: Learning Python Artificial Intelligence by Exampl
- Release date: November 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788839532