Benefits of using the MVC
MVC brings a lot of positive attributes to your software, including the following:
- Decomposition allows you to logically split the application into three relatively independent parts with loose coupling and will decrease its complexity.
- Developers typically specialize in one area, for example, a developer might create a user interface or modify the business logic. Thus, it's possible to limit their area of responsibility to only some part of code.
- MVC makes it possible to change visualization, thus modifying the view without changes in the business logic.
- MVC makes it possible to change business logic, thus modifying the model without changes in visualization.
- MVC makes it possible to change the response to a user action (clicking ...