Now that you have learned about sheets, titleblocks, revisions, renderings, sun and shadow settings, and walkthroughs, you can present your designs in many unique and creative ways.
In this chapter, you learned to:
- Create, modify, and specify print options for drawing sheets.
- Add and update titleblocks and edit titleblock families.
- Create revisions and then update the information in a revision table.
- Create renderings for building models.
- Create and export a walkthrough of a building model.
- Use sun and shadow settings in a building model.