We can download the latest version of Energia from the following link:
We will discuss the installation procedure mainly on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, 64-bit. The Energia version that we will use is 0101E0018:
- Download Energia for Linux 64-bit from the preceding link.
- Extract the Energia compressed file into the Home folder of the user.
- The instructions for setting the Tiva C Launchpad boards are given in the following link: http://energia.nu/guide/guide_linux/
- You have to download the 71-ti-permissions.rules file from the following link: http://energia.nu/files/71-ti-permissions.rules
- The rules file will give permission to the user for reading and writing to the Launchpad board. You have to save ...