The next step is to add a Wait element into the Flow. The Wait element allows you to set the time interval, so before executing the next step, it will wait for a defined time period:
- Click on the Palette tab, then click on the LOGIC section, and drag and drop the Wait element onto the canvas; it will open a new window, where you have to enter the following details:
- Name: Enter the name for the Subflow element. In this case, enter Wait for 1 hrs as the name.
- Unique Name: This will be autopopulated based on the name.
- Description: Write some meaningful text so that another developer or administrator can easily understand why this Wait element was used.
- Events: Click on Add Event available on the ...