Some useful Blender sites
are given in the following list:
- http://www.blender.org/: The Blender site itself is full of documentation, downloads, and example art.
- http://www.blendernation.com/: Another great site with news, tutorials, galleries, contests, and so on.
- http://blendernerd.com/: Good site for tutorials.
- http://www.blenderguru.com/: Andrew has a lot of good content such as tutorials, contests, and also has instructional books and DVDs.
- http://www.gryllus.net/Blender/3D.html: An online course to learn Blender.
- http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Blender_3D:_Noob_to_Pro: A WikiBook with lots of great content. Most of the content was for 2.4, but is being upgraded to 2.6.
- http://bensimonds.com/: Blog with tutorials, resources, and great links. ...