Chapter 1. Overview and Installation – SQL Server Reporting Services 2012
In this chapter, an overview of Reporting Services 2012 is presented, highlighting the latest enhancements to SQL Server Reporting Services. This chapter is really about setting up the reader with the necessary installations so that he/she can follow the contents of the book. We will install the following applications/software in this chapter and a few others in the other chapters, where they are required:
- SQL Server 2012 with Reporting Services in Native Mode
- Configuring the Reporting Services using Reporting Services Configuration Manager
- Sample databases used in the book
- Guidance to install SharePoint Server 2010 on Windows 7 operating system
- Reporting Services 2012 in SharePoint ...