Installing System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager
In this section, we will be installing System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager. Copy or mount the installation media onto the server by performing the following steps:
- We have created a service account for VMM Service, named
srv_vmm. Add this account to the local administrators group on the VMM server.
- Extract the files by running the wizard. Right-click on the
Setup.exe folder and select Run as administrator.
- Click on the Install link, as shown in the following screenshot:
- Select VMM management server on the Select features to install dialog box. Then click on Next.
- On the Product registration ...