Master Cisco's ACI and become an expert NOW!
About This Video
- This course will help you get from zero to hero and master the policy-driven Data Center approach that ACI offers
- ACI involves a big learning curve and you'll learn to change your traditional network design mentality, which will be crucial to mastering ACI
- We will work with ACI APIC version 3.x. which provides the current SDN feature set you need to perform all data center functions and requirements
Automation, objects, and policies are replacing traditional networks as we know them. North-to-South or East-to-West traffic flows—do you know the difference between the two? Don't worry if you don't: this course will remedy that! Traditional campus networks are static, and won't change much because they can't scale up. Data centers are not meant to be static.
Today's Data Center architecture requirements are: scalability, geo-redundancy, security, multi-tenancy, and speed! Data center traffic flow should be highly available and predictable. As the demand for talented ACI engineers and architects is rapidly increasing, knowing the foundational aspects of SDN-based architectures and being able to implement and support them are crucial for your career development.
This fast-paced course uses a whiteboard-based approach with hand written explanations. We start with an introduction to fabric data center designs, Spine and Leaf architectures, and ACI. We then start to implement them and deploy a fabric from the ground up. Then we build a multi-tenant environment.
After completing this video training course, you will have gained a solid understanding of how to administer an Application Centric Infrastructure.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Introduction to Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI)
- Chapter 2 : Let's Bring the ACI Fabric to Life
- Chapter 3 : Enabling Connectivity in ACI
- Chapter 4 : Multi-Tenancy: ACI's Ultimate Weapon
Chapter 5 : Secured Internal Connectivity In ACI
- ACI Tenant Networking 00:10:26
- VRF and Bridge Domains 00:13:19
- Inter and Intra Tenant Communications and Contract Interfaces 00:16:54
- Chapter 6 : Secured External Connectivity with L3OUTs
- Chapter 7 : Layer 2 Through Layer 7 Service Insertion
- Chapter 8 : Automation and Orchestration with ACI
- Chapter 9 : ACI Management and Troubleshooting
- Title: Learning the Cisco Application-Centric Infrastructure (ACI)
- Release date: May 2020
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781800205475
You might also like
Python Network Programming for Network Engineers (Python 3)
Program networks using Python 3. Learn network programmability with this practical GNS3 and Cisco course About …
CCNP Security Cisco Identify Services Engine SISE 300-715
8+ Hours of Video Instruction CCNP Security Management (SISE) 300-715 Complete Video Course focuses on implementing …
Python for Data Analysis, 2nd Edition
Get complete instructions for manipulating, processing, cleaning, and crunching datasets in Python. Updated for Python 3.6, …
CCNA Data Center DCICT 200-155
8 Hours of Video Instruction Eight hours of video instruction on configuration and troubleshooting tasks to …