About This Video
This easy-to-follow guide will take you from being a beginner to a regular data science task
Get solutions to your common and not-so-common data science problems
Highly practical, real-world examples will make data science your comfort zone
This course will teach you to use Angular 2 and Spring 5 to create a fully working login web application. The first of the three sections of this course is about front-end technologies, and in this part, you will learn the basic concepts of Angular 2 such as Services, Components, and how to use it to create a login component.
Moving to the second section, we will focus on the backend, and bythe end of it, you will know what Spring 5 is and how to use it to develop a web reactive or web MVC application.
In the last section, we will bring together the concepts of the previous two sections to create a login application. This course focuses on the practical aspects of these two frameworks, and you’ll get your hands dirty.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Building a Login Component Using Angular 2
- Chapter 2 : Building a REST Login Service Using Spring 5
- Chapter 3 : Creating a Login Application by Integrating Angular 2 and Spring 5
- Title: Learning Web Application with Spring 5 and Angular 2
- Release date: May 2017
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788392884