Dot your i’s and cross your t’s with this pentesting course to safeguard your network and websites with Kali Linux
About This Video
- Discover the vast features and programs that Kali Linux holds to perform and carry out a variety of penetration testing tasks
- Use the various features of Kali Linux with this professional guide to make it the pentesting toolkit of your choice
- Exploit the most common vulnerabilities in the Windows operating system and understand how attackers take advantage of them
Kali Linux is the premier platform for testing and maintaining Windows security. This course will help you understand the threats and how to safeguard your network and websites.
In this course, you’ll start by gathering information about the target network and websites to discover all the vulnerable ports. Moving on, you’ll learn to bypass security restrictions using exploitation tools to access the target system. Also, you’ll hack websites using various pentesting tools and learn how to present your test reports.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to find, exploit, and prevent security vulnerabilities in Windows OS using Kali Linux.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Sharpening the Saw
- Chapter 2 : Gathering Information of Target Network
- Chapter 3 : Never Be Left Vulnerable
- Chapter 4 : Working with Exploitation Tools
- Chapter 5 : Web Penetration Testing
- Chapter 6 : Hack Websites with SQL Injections and XSS
- Chapter 7 : Cracking Passwords
- Chapter 8 : Presenting Your Report
- Title: Learning Windows Penetration Testing Using Kali Linux
- Release date: November 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789803310