- Acceptable use policy (AUP) |
- States the proper use of an organization’s information technology resources.
- Actus reus |
- A Latin term used to describe a crime. It means “guilty act.”
- Administrative procedure |
- Sets forth the process under which administrative agencies make and enforce rules.
- Administrative safeguards |
- Management and regulatory controls. These safeguards are usually policies, standards, guidelines, and procedures. They also can be the laws an organization must follow.
- Adware |
- Software that displays advertising banners, redirects a user to websites, ...
Get Legal and Privacy Issues in Information Security, 3rd Edition now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.