Time for action - creating a new page and adding a portlet
You have gone through the Add option of the
Dockbar. Let's now use this knowledge to create a new page and load the page
with a couple of portlets:
- Click on the Add option in the
Dockbar. Select the Page option from the
- It will display a textbox with the yellow background in the page
- Add the name of the page here,
Collaboration, and click on the tick mark next to the
textbox. You should now see the page added to the page navigation.
- Click on the Add option from the
Dockbar and select More from the
- Search for the Blogs portlet and Polls Display portlet. Add these
portlets to the page.
- Try adding the same portlets a second time and see what happens.
You would ...