Lift is a web framework built in Scala. Its main goal is to be a secure framework that helps developers to build scalable web applications in a concise and maintainable way.
There are six things—according to the official website, http://liftweb.net/—that makes Lift different from any other web framework available today:
- Secure: Lift apps are resistant to common vulnerabilities, including many of the OWASP Top 10 projects
- Developer-centric: Lift apps are fast to build, concise, and easy to maintain
- Designer-friendly: Lift apps can be developed in a totally designer-friendly way
- Scalable: Lift has a number of high-performance apps, and they scale in the real world to handle insane traffic levels
- Modular: Lift apps can benefit from easy-to-integrate, ...