1. A file system is a structure that is used to organize files and directories in an operating system.
4. A shell program provides a command-line interface to the Linux operating system.
5. A virtual machine is an operating system that thinks it is installed natively, but it is actually sharing a system with a host operating system.
1. The rm -r command can be used to delete a directory and all its contents.
4. The -l option to the ls command will display a file’s permissions.
5. The file command will tell you what sort of contents a file contains.
1. The / character can be used while viewing a man page in order to search for a term ...