10 Hours of Video Instruction with hands-on labs and practice exam content
Linux Foundation Certified Engineer (LFCE) Complete Video Course has 10 hours of comprehensive video training‚Äìwhich includes whiteboard concept teaching, live CLI work, screencast teaching, hands-on labs, and practice exam walkthroughs‚Äìso you have everything you need to study for and pass the LFCE exam. This course will give you practical and reliable training so you get all the information you need to pass the LFCE exam, as well as the real-world experience you need to fully understand concepts and practice your skills.
Linux Foundation Certified Engineer (LFCE) Complete Video Course gives you everything you need to prepare for and pass the LFCE exam. This comprehensive training includes
- More than 10 hours of videos
- Whiteboard instruction to help you grasp difficult concepts
- CLI instruction so you can see Linux in action
- Labs so you can practice your skills, plus solution videos so you can then compare your work to the author's
This engaging, self-paced video training solution provides learners with 10 hours of personal visual instruction from an expert trainer with more than 20 years of practical Linux teaching experience. Through the use of topic-focused instructional videos, you will gain an in-depth understanding of all topics on the LFCE exam, as well as a deeper understanding of Linux. The combination of video and labs is a unique offering that gives you a full toolkit to learn and excel on your exam.
Topics include the following:
Module 1: Managing Networking
Module 2: Managing File Services
Module 3: Managing Web Services
Module 4: Managing Mail Services
Module 5: Managing Infrastructure Services
About the Instructor
Sander van Vugt is an independent Linux trainer, author, and consultant living in the Netherlands. Sander has written numerous books about different Linux-related topics and many articles for Linux publications around the world. Sander has been teaching Red Hat, SUSE, and LPI Linux classes since 1994. As a consultant, he specializes in Linux High Availability solutions and performance optimization. More information about Sander is on his website at www.sandervanvugt.com.
For more information about RHAT certification and additional resources, visit the author's RHAT Certification page.
What You Will Learn
- Beginning to intermediate
Who Should Take This Course
- Key concepts for all the objectives on the Linux Foundation Certified Engineer (LFCE) exam
- Linux Foundation Certified Engineer (LFCE) certification candidates
- Anyone interested in learning about advanced Linux administration tasks
- Linux engineers who are interested in learning more about Linux
- Junior system administrators who want to deepen their skills
- Administrators currently administering UNIX systems and developers who write software for Linux
- The ideal target student has knowledge at an LFCS level or similar (LPIC-1, RHCSA)
About LiveLessons Video Training
LiveLessons Video Training series publishes hundreds of hands-on, expert-led video tutorials covering a wide selection of technology topics designed to teach you the skills you need to succeed. This professional and personal technology video series features world-leading author instructors published by your trusted technology brands: Addison-Wesley, Cisco Press, IBM Press, Pearson IT Certification, Prentice Hall, Sams, and Que. Topics include IT Certification, Programming, Web Development, Mobile Development, Home and Office Technologies, Business and Management, and more. View all LiveLessons on InformIT at http://www.informit.com/livelessons.