Time for action – testing a simple stack on devices
Get your USB cables ready, and connect the devices to your computer. Android first…
- You should still have Android selected in Standalone Application Settings.
- Get your device to its home screen, past the initial lock screen if there is one.
- Choose Development/Test Target, and select your Android device. It may well say
Android and a very long number.
- Choose Development/Test.
- The stack should now be running on your Android device.
- If you have not read the later chapter on deploying to your device, or the Apple pages, or have not installed certificates and provisioning files, then you will have to skip this test for now.
- Change the Standalone Application Settings back to iOS.
- Under Basic Application ...