Time for action – calling the native browser application
This next test will go faster. Or at least the instructions will be briefer, as we will condense some of the steps into more concise directions.
- Copy the Test button on the Email card, and paste it onto the Browser card, just to save you some time making the button look nice.
- Edit the Test button script, and change it to the following:
launch url "http://www.runrev.com/"
- Choose the Run tool and click on the Test button. You should see the RunRev home page in your default browser.
Trying the app on devices is exactly the same as with testing the e-mail feature. For Android:
- Select Android in the Standalone Application Settings dialog box.
- Select your Android device as the ...